sticking my head in the door

Well it's been awhile! This is my first time since last summer i've posted
on this list! i used to get everyone's e-mails to this list, but now am on
the digest version.
I just want to say that for the most part am enjoying the conversation on
this list. I think everybody on this list has learned to get along with one
another better than when i was last subscribed, glad to see it!:) A lot has
changed, but some things haven't.
i think we can all agree on one thing here, OTR ROCKS!!! Can i get an
AMEN?:):)
that's all for now, i didn't really have anything to say just wanted to
exercize my freedom to post.

lurking with a smile,;)

-ope