Re: movies and a new question

hi.

> but you still haven't told us if the movie is any good.

if you meant Stigmata,  i haven't seen it.  If  you meant the 2 movies
rented yesterday, haven't seen them either.  It's Blockbuster:  5 nights.
No hurry.    Planning on watching one  during what would normally be X-Files
time here,  but tonight's  a rerun.

> um, i believe i said i was "losing respect for you," which is a far cry
from
> having "no more respect"...

 you said  "jg, i'm losing respect for you by the second"  and that's a very
rapid rate of respect loss.    if my wool  were falling out by the second,
i'd soon be wool-less.    luckily my wool is falling out more by the week.

> mulder definitely beats alex trebek.

i remember when we first began watching X-Files,  (first episode,  we didn't
come late to the party)  i didn't think that Mulder was that handsome of a
guy.   I didn't think that Scully was that attractive a woman, either, come
to that.   Must be familiarity,  but now both of 'em are pretty cute.
Don't know much about Mulder's ass,  but i'll try to look at it next time we
watch the show.   I'm sure it's fine.    I could ask  db, i guess,  i'm
sure that aspect hasn't been lost on her.

On Eeyore:  He's never on my TV.  I think we have him on a videotape or two.
He is a  nice ass, though,  I agree.   They're all nice,  though.  Nice
little bears,  nice little tigers,  nice little owls,  even that nice little
Christopher Robin is nice.

> on an otr note--i saw a girl cover "circle of quiet" at a coffeehouse last
> night, which made me wonder what the most frequently covered otr song
> is...any thoughts, anyone?

i have no documentation to support any hypothesis.     :-)

>  or--if any of you were to cover just one otr
> song, what would it be?

Grey Monologue,  because it matches my musical abilities almost precisely.
Now,  if only i ~had~  a snare drum  and brushes....

 i think i'd go with "happy with myself,"  except
> that i would probably place innocence mission's "bright as yellow" before
> any otr cover.

but they're not mutually exclusive.   what's stopping you from doing both?
that was sort of a non-sequiturial answer.  (hoping to gain some respect
back through knowledge of the native tongue....)

> happy sunday,
> amyjoy

"It's just another happy Sunday
Ohhh,  Ohhh.
That's my fun day.
Ohhh,  Ohhh.
My I don't have to run day...."

Prince/Bangles,  kinda sorta.

Band to Band Combat disc '99's   band #6,  Baltimore's  *Brickfoot*,  sounds
like,  i think,   Jellyfish.    Or some band that i bought their cd on  the
same day i bought Jellyfish's  and they sorta sound alike and i associate
them with Jellyfish but can't think of their name.  Think,
think........damn.    I'll stick with Jellyfish.  How wrong could i be?

   bye.
jg