movies and a new question

hello.

>Double Jeopardy reminded me of Jeopardy.  Jeopardy reminded me of Alex

but you still haven't told us if the movie is any good.

>Trebek.   Alex Trebek reminded me that someone said that Alex Trebek has
>the
>best ass on TV.   "someone said"  reminded me that i don't  remember who my
>source was for that quote.   not remembering who my source was reminds me
>that maybe it's  MTV.  MTV reminds me that AmyJoy has no more respect for
>me.   And since she has no more respect for me i can say that i think the
>best ass on TV might be Claudia Black on Farscape.   Or maybe one of those
>witch sisters on Charmed?    Or maybe Buffy?   Or maybe Ally McBeal?
>Perhaps  Seven of Nine?

um, i believe i said i was "losing respect for you," which is a far cry from
having "no more respect"...for all you know, i might have had more respect
for you than for anyone else on the list (except fred, of course!), and only
lost the tiniest little bit of it.  or maybe it's all gone.  believe what
you will.  anyway, this has been enough talk of respect.

mulder definitely beats alex trebek.

on an otr note--i saw a girl cover "circle of quiet" at a coffeehouse last
night, which made me wonder what the most frequently covered otr song
is...any thoughts, anyone?  or--if any of you were to cover just one otr
song, what would it be?  i think i'd go with "happy with myself,"  except
that i would probably place innocence mission's "bright as yellow" before
any otr cover.

happy sunday,
amyjoy