Etcetera Whatever

***IN-STORE PERFORMANCE***
This is your chance to see OTR live, have that orginal copy of 'til we have
faces signed and say "hello" to the band. Best of all it's FREE!

Wednesday, March 1  6pm
Virgin Megastore
Union Square
52 East 14th St
New York NY

***LIKE A RADIO***
Over the Rhine will be interviewed and beamed across the airwaves

Wednesday March 1   8pm
WFUV 90.7FM
NYC NY

Monday March 27       7pm
WOODSONGS OLD-TIME RADIO HOUR
Over the Rhine will play 3 songs
***Check your local radio listings

Show to take place at the Lexington Public Library Theater, Lexington KY at
7PM
You can be a member of the audience! Tickets are FREE, but need to be
reserved. You can call 606.231.5555.
Doors 6:30PM    Audience must be seated at 6:45PM   Show 7PM
For directions and more information www.woodsongs.com