Re: Greetings and Salutations!

In a message dated 01/19/2000 6:14:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jglassford at neo_rr.com writes:

> some of the regulars have disappeared,  those who were on the appointed
>  "A-List"  have dropped away,  as it should be,  to make room for ppl making
>  up a new "A- List."   Some are still here,  bink,  ysoie,  steve,  for
>  example,   but you gotta introduce  yourself to the new A-List, which i'm
>  thinking is Kelvin,  Fred,  Amy Joy,  Kevin.....and Drew!!

Y'know, it seems rather strange to me that I'd be considered part of the
"A-List".  Doesn't seem like I post all that frequently, and I certainly
don't have the geographical proximity to Ohio that the rest of the A-List
does.  Anyway...

As far as the rest of the A-List goes, has everyone really disappeared from
the list altogether, or are they just no longer contributing?  Of those I
recall being at Canal Street, the only ones I know no longer subscribe to the
list are the Neds-Foxes, whereas Chris, Ysoie, Bruce, and you JG, just don't
seem to post with the frequency we'd come to expect.  And of course, Jay and
Lynzi have more important things to tend to nowadays than posting to this
list.

BTW, welcome back Denise.  I, too, remember you from your past presence here.
 I don't know if I was very active here back then or not, so you may not
remember me, but that's okay.  It's good to have an old-timer back regardless.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  U2 - "War"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky