Re: What bands got YOU interested in music?

Hey, watch it there buddy!  I don't like what you're inferring!  Yeah, I
was a HUGE John Denver fan, still am.  So what...  Actually the first two
albums I ever bought were his Greatest Hits and Back Home Again.  I still
think they're fantabulous.  I guess my other early 'gateway' musicians
would be Fleetwood Mac, Steely Dan, Bob Seger and Queen.  Okay, now you
get to play "crap-how-old-is-that-guy!"