Re: (off-subject, sort of) movie QUIZ

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:43:09 -0800 (PST) Rick Callender
<binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com> writes:

>Yes, Sting was in Quadraphenia, but he also played Dr.
>Frankenstein in the wonderfully bad movie, "The Bride"
>which came out in the 80s....

He was also in Julia and Julia, Plenty (with Meryl Streep), and a flick
called Stormy Monday with Tommy Lee Jones and Melanie Griffith.  He
wasn't a bad guy in that one, just a night club owner.  I don't remember
his role in Quadraphenia being very large.  I bet the movie in question
was either The Bride or Brimstone and Treacle.