RE: What bands got YOU interested in music?

Jimmy Buffett?  Great choice; he would have to be one of my early
"influences" (and I still enjoy his music), along with the Eagles, the
Doobie Brothers, Kansas, Boston, and the Allman Brothers.

CHRIS QUEEN

Athens Inventory
706 355 7025 office
706 540 5796 mobile