What bands got YOU interested in music?

> So, what bands got YOU interested in music?   Anyone?  :-)
>
> and don't worry, we won't tell anyone ALL the horrible music you used to
> listen to that you won't even admit to your closest and dearest
> companion.

You mean a John Denver amnesty day?  Or is no one willing to admit being that
old?

My contribution:  the early Jimmy Buffet, including 'Come Monday', 'A1A', and
'You had to be there'.
--
Paul R. Joslin            paul.joslin at weirdness_com            +1 513 576 2012
What's the point of being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?