Greetings and Salutations!

Hey all! I'm back!!  Some of you knew me as LOK N KEE,
some of you knew me as Denise, most of you knew me as
Stefanie (Riehle) Gardner's little sister.  Actually,
most of you probably don't know me at all.  Well, I'm
still Stefanie's "little" (I'm 21 for pete's sake!!)
sister, but it's Denise Nachtigal
(knock-ti-gull)now....yea, I know that's even worse
then Riehle, bue I can't really help that now can I?
I just feel bad for my daughter who has to spell that
when she starts going to school...did I forget to
mention that too?  I'm a mom!  My how the times
change.....so bring me up to date people!  What's
going on in OTR land???  (I've been out of the loop
forever...)

Denise

=====
I believe in fate, so I'm never lost. I'm always exactly where I should be at exactly the right time. Unless I bang my head. That's not fate, that happens when God needs a laugh.