RE: OtR Seattle

Heather wrote:

to tony, gregg, terra and stephen and anyone else catching
over the rhine in seattle.
which show are you going to?
i will be going to the 19th show.
how are we going to say hello?
should we all wear black? lol?

Gregg wrote:

I am thinking about the 19th since I live in Portland and have to drive up
after work on Friday.  I'm planning on saying hello like this:  "Hello"  :-)
  I don't know, how should we plan on getting together?  Maybe someplace
before the show?  And no, I won't wear black...I don't dress in all black
very much.  If you want, I'll send you a pic of me off-list so that you
might recognize me wherever we decide to meet.

Stephen adds:

I'm also going to the 19th show and would love to say hi to any and all
listees who are there as well.  Being a Portlander who doesn't get to the
big sister (or brother, whatever) up north very often I have no input as to
a good meeting place, so I would be at the mercy of the good citizens of
Seattle.  (viva viva Sea-Tac!)  Before or after the show is good for me;
hopefully my girlfriend who is also attending will be just as flexible as I
am...
I could wear black if need be; otherwise i'm tall with long hair, a beard
and glasses.  ...is that descriptive enough?  oh, and devilishly handsome, i
forgot that one...  anyway, as Gregg said, anyone who needs visual
confirmation, let me know and i will also forward a picture; Heather and
Gregg, when i get around to scanning one in, i'll go ahead and send one to
you since it sounds like both of you will be at the 19th show.

by the way, Gregg, i was at Everyday Music last week (i love that place!)
and found Robert Deeble's "Earthside Down" in the skuf bin for $4.25.  what
a deal!  i love it, and am now that much more excited for the upcoming show.

Stephen

np: Rober Deeble "Earthside Down"
Quasi "Field Studies"