Re: fav records of the 90's

all right, I guess I might as well take a shot at answering this question . .
. although my choices may be a tad different

Gillian Welch - Revival
Innocence Mission - Glow
Mary Chapin Carpenter - Stones in the Road
Nanci Griffith - Other Voices, Other Rooms
Over the Rhine - GDBD
Connie Dover - If Ever I Return

It is funny that my selections all are at least folk-influenced (would we
call IM folk-influenced? Maybe not, I dont know . . . ) I guess I never
realized what a fan of folk music I am.  For Celtic fans, Connie Dover is so
wonderful . . . buy anything and everything by her that you can get your
hands on.  If you want just a sample of her stuff, Celtic Voices: Women of
Song is a wonderful celtic album on which she appears (this has been a paid
advertisement . . . ).

debbie