bad cd! no play for you.

hay all,

ok, so we know tha way most of are lists would look for favs, we all like a
lot of the same bands, bands ans artests most other folkes are not blessed
with knowing about.  my question is what are some of thoes cd you got for
some unknown,ungodly,uncool, resson that have been played 1 time and never
to see the inside of your cd player agin. i must admit to having such goods
as
Mille vanilly(sp?)
mws
danny wilson
hart

just to name a few.  i think this type of list might look a bight  diffrent
from listee to listee.

              in his grip
              jseth  ><>