Re: bad cd! no play for you.

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:05:43 -0800 (PST) "J. Seth Cragan"
<SethCragan at excite_com> writes:
>hay all,
>
>ok, so we know tha way most of are lists would look for favs, we all
>like a
>lot of the same bands, bands ans artests most other folkes are not
>blessed
>with knowing about.  my question is what are some of thoes cd you got
>for
>some unknown,ungodly,uncool, resson that have been played 1 time and
>never
>to see the inside of your cd player agin. i must admit to having such
>goods
>as
>Mille vanilly(sp?)
>mws
>danny wilson
>hart

Dewd,  Danny Wilson is amazing.   Probably one of my favorite finds of
the 80's.  'Mary's Prayer', 'You Remain an Angel'...don't get me started!
 Whoops...too late.  This album is amazing.  My other favorite
lesser-well-known find from the mid-80's was Cock Robin.  Remember 'When
Your Heart Is Weak' and 'Remember The Promise You Made.'  Actually, I've
lost my copy of this one and must replace it soon.

Anyway, stick Danny back in and give him another chance immediateley!

Kelvin