Re: Albums of the Millennium

Josh Jackson wrote:
>1. Vigilantes of Love - Killing Floor

yay!  This and _Blister Soul_ are probably my fav VoL disks.  I've
been listening to a lot of VoL lately.  It's really been speaking
to me.

and then ken wrote:
>14) Stavesacre - Absolutes
>06) Radiohead - The Bends

Stavesacre's _Absolutes_ is brilliant.  I like the diversity on
it.  The drum into on track4 is cool.  I can see why West was such
a good drummer in Saviour Machine and Scaterd Few... plus I think
the vocals and lyrics are a lot deeper and meaningful than their
debut.

Radiohead- ah, can't go wrong there.  I think _The Bends_ and _OK
Computer_ are about tied in my book.  "Street Spirit (Fade Out)"
and "My Iron Lung" are fab tunes.  I think I give the edge to
_OKComp_ because of the nice sounds that are layered in it.  A
part on "Paranoid Andriod" or "Subterranean Homesick Alien" where
it sounds like the guitar is underwater- that is just plain cool.
I forget what song- I think it's "PA"... it's right at the end.
_Pablo Honey_ is good, too- "Stop Whispering" stands out on that
CD a lot to me...  Radiohead is brilliant.  Too bad it's taking
them ages to finish the next CD.  Stupid perfectionists.

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/