fav records of the 90's

I'm pretty content with the albums you already chose... well, here's MY
list:

Starflyer 59 - Gold (this introduced me to a whole new world of music)
The Violet Burning - self titled (though Plastic and Elastic is also
amazing)
Saviour Machine - Legend (desperately waiting for Pt. III)
Sixpence - self titled
Galactic Cowboys - Space in your face
King's X - Dogman (though it was hard to choose my fav album...)
Radiohead - OK Computer (Have to agree with you here)
Fleming and John - The way we are (listen to the diversity of instruments!)
Monk - Hush (cause I first hated it and it and now love it more and more)
Daniel Amos - Songs of the heart (I just love the idea of a musical film)
Grammatrain - Flying
Dream Theater - Scenes from a memory

No OTR since I haven't received my ordered albums yet...

Tobi (: