Re: october project---no otr content sorry

I KNEW there had to be another OtR fan there tonight!!!

Oh, man, that was the BEST show! Jessyka and I were front and center and
vibed on the whole thing. Maryanne isn't Mary, but G-d, she's good. We
chatted briefly with her afterwards (she and Jessyka compared rings and
giggled) and she's just the sweetest thing!

They rock. It's not October Project-- despite Emil's little slip-- and
nothing ever will be, but it's another wonderful, fabulous, GREAT band NOT to
be missed.

Once again-- and I don't say this often-- run, do not walk if you EVER hear
they're touring near you. Run with scissors if you have to.

www.novemberproject.com-- go buy an ep.