Re: [good albums]

Alfred B Johnson <hoopyfrood at juno_com> wrote:

>Best albums of all time?

>Something by the Beatles.

FINALLY someone gives the Beatles their props.  I was just about to write a
note about them myself.  The thing about the Beatles is that they were
absolutely incredible, they did every type of music imaginable during their
career from pop to rock to the beginnings of techno--you can't over look
them.

To these, I say "ditto"

>The Cure?  Janis?  The Dead?  Nirvana?  Pearl Jam?
>Phair? Elvis?

and add a few of my own: Ani Difranco, PJ Harvey and possibly Sinead Lohan

--dana--