Re: Paste Music...slightly OtR related

Julie OH ranted a little about Paste dot com, rant snipped.

i ordered from Paste a little while ago,  and i think it said on the site
that i would get an e-mail confirmation of my order.
Owing to my horrible memory,  i either
a) didn't get confirmation
or
b) got confirmation,  deleted it, and forgot i deleted it.

anyway,  after a week or better and no order  i re-ordered but with a
different shipping address (work)  so that i could tell the orders apart and
also so  db wouldn't see that i was still buying music.
the very next day i got the order in my street mailbox  (1st order)  so i
sent a  "slam on the brakes/ stop the presses!"  e-mail to Paste to cancel
the 2nd order.   (same stuff,  though they would have made fine x-mas
presents anyway).
All cancelled.  No problems.  Happy with the company.
Are they perfect?  maybe not.  Am i perfect?  Hell, no.
and as far as the rude letter in/ rude letter back, i'm reserving judgement
until i see both letters.    maybe your husband just got what he deserved.
maybe not.    working in  retail,  you're supposed to act like the customer
is always right,  but really the customer is not always right,  and there
have been times when one of us (myself included) have slipped and said
things to those customers  that shouldn't have been said.   it happens.
it's also true that we sometimes ARE happy to lose a customer who is  a
pain.     Sometimes it's worth the loss.

just my two cents.
jg

happy new year.