Re: Kelsey and the Re: Rhinelander Ball

At 08:33 AM 12/29/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>sidenote:  any Cincy/Dayton/Indy-area people (Bruce, Drew, AmyRaven,
>>AmyJoy, Megan, Melissa, Rick, etc.), mark this on your calendar.  Michael
>>Kelsey, Taffy's Coffee House, Eaton (OH), January 21st.  The best $3 you'll
>>EVER spend.  Well, it might be more than $3, considering the UGE crowd he
>>drew there the last two times.  More details *will* follow, if you are
>>interested.
>
>Eaton? Where's that?

It's on I-35 to the West of Dayton.  Eaton's a small town.  But a really
cool coffee shop is there on Main Street (Rt 35) and that's where I've seen
Michael Kelsey play twice.  Cool show, cool place to see him play
(especially compared to Station One in Springfield, OH...horrible crowd-
ugh!).

It's about 30 mins from Dayton.  Coming up from Cincy on Rt 127, it's
probably a bit more than an hour.  But, I tell ya, Kelsey's worth it.
Trust me.

Just ask AmyRaven, Heather, or JG.  I'm sure they'll vouch for me.

Can't tell if this is true or dream,
Dan

NP: Metallica - And Justice for All...

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/