Kelsey and the Re: Rhinelander Ball

Heather wrote:
>My vote would be for Mike Kelsey.  And I have connections with
>him, so it would do well.  If you want a hopping ball, with music
>to dance to, he's my bet!

Um... rock on, Heather!

That would be cool.  Of course, it'd probably cause me to not dance, but to
rather zone out every living thing around me.  Michael Kelsey rocks!!

sidenote:  any Cincy/Dayton/Indy-area people (Bruce, Drew, AmyRaven,
AmyJoy, Megan, Melissa, Rick, etc.), mark this on your calendar.  Michael
Kelsey, Taffy's Coffee House, Eaton (OH), January 21st.  The best $3 you'll
EVER spend.  Well, it might be more than $3, considering the UGE crowd he
drew there the last two times.  More details *will* follow, if you are
interested.

Ready to let go of the steering wheel,
Dan

NP: U2 - Achtung Baby

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/