Toad (was Re: rhinelander ball)

hoopyfrood wrote:
>I'm listening to "Fear" by Toad the Wet Sprocket.  I forgot how
>good this album is.

Yay!  I've had their hits collection in my car and at work a lot lately.  I
ended up picking it up late Christmas Eve night.  I just couldn't wait till
after Christmas to get it.  Especially since I knew my mom didn't get it
for me.  She's got this unwritten rule about not getting me music that she
has no clue about.  And with a band name like "Toad the Wet Sprocket," I'm
sure she had her reservations.

Anyway, any Toad stuff is good stuff.

PS- are you the "hoopyfrood" from rmc a few years back?  if so, "hi."

Dan

NP: U2 - Achtung Baby  ("Love is Blindness")

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/