Re: First round o' thoughts....

- Would you like to have this event in Cincinnati?
It would be the easiest place to have it for me because I live here. However
since I almost never go anywhere I am very willing and able to drive.  If it
is in Cincinnati I can offer my mother’s living room floor for anyone who
cares to sleep on it while they are here.

- Would you be willing to have it in Kent, OH? Would you be willing to
travel to Philadelphia?
Well if I can sleep on someone’s floor that would be much appreciated. Also,
I would be willing to drive or split the drive with anyone from Cincinnati
who will be going, if the Ball is held in Kent or Philadelphia

- Is there somewhere else you'd care to suggest?
No

- Is Spring/Summer a good time for you, or would you prefer some other time
of year?
After finals would be great – any time after May 6

- What kind of an event would you like to see? Very formal? Moderately
formal? A Costume Ball? A Theme Ball?
Oh, however I think it should be whatever people feel comfortable wearing

- What kind of food would you like? Simple hors d'oeuvres? Buffet? A full
sit-down meal? (Please note: I will NOT be responsible for alcohol. Not if
you want anything actually drinkable. Asking me to arrange beer, wine, etc.
would be like asking a rabbit about bicycles. I'm clueless.)
Well, there was some talk about a pot-luck, what would be kinda fun, would
be to have everyone bring hors d’oeuvres

- What kind of entertainment appeals to you? Our own Lostees? Inviting
outside talent? If so, whom, do you have any connections to help with this,
and would you be willing to pay extra for this?
Danceable music would be very nice – plus I think it would be neat to listen
to Lostees play too. I have no connections really.

- Which brings us to the most crucial question: how much would you be
willing to pay?
$10 – $20

Oh by the way the photos I took at the concert were pretty bad so I am
probably not going to post them. Sorry

Debbie

3174685 ICQ number
Debflinch AIM AOL
when I look up to the sky at night I want to go chase the stars but like the
catcher in the rye
I want to stay where you are - Over the Rhine