Re: First round o' thoughts....

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> If you're at all interested in attending this shin-dig, PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
>
> Would you like to have this event in Cincinnati? Would you be willing to have it in Kent, OH? Would you be willing to travel to Philadelphia? Is there somewhere else you'd care to suggest?

Any one of those places would work for me, becuase I am sure that whoever I am staying with would be willing to drive me there. ;-)

but as far as suggesting somewhere else. SURE I know a great place. There's a wonderful castle in the older part of Sighisoara which is about an hour from where I live and we could all go there. *grin* I am sure people would want to commute to Romania, right?

> Is Spring/Summer a good time for you, or would you prefer some other time of year?

OH OH OH. Have it within a couple days of February 19th this next year. Then I could go.

> What kind of an event would you like to see? Very formal? Moderately formal? A Costume Ball? A Theme Ball?

oh gosh, have no idea. all those sound fun... but it would be easier for me to get formal clothing or moderately formal clothing..

> What kind of food would you like? Simple hors d'oeuvres? Buffet? A full sit-down meal? (Please note: I will NOT be responsible for alcohol. Not if you want anything actually drinkable. Asking me to arrange beer, wine, etc. would be like asking a rabbit about bicycles. I'm clueless.)

depends on if you did the formal or the theme stuff. for formal a sit down mean or simple hors d'oeuvres would be great.

> What kind of entertainment appeals to you? Our own Lostees? Inviting outside talent? If so, whom, do you have any connections to help with this, and would you be willing to pay extra for this?

just seeing ya'll would be entertainment enough. lol.  no, I don't know... and I can't pay too much extra. :-)

> Which brings us to the most crucial question: how much would you be willing to pay?

between 20-30$ of course, also realizing that you would have to rent or buy something to wear...

Amy