RE: what otr we listen to the most

Okay, I'll throw my two cents into this one...  My favorite depends on my
mood, I guess.  I was first introduced to OTR with Till We Have Faces, and
it's still one of my all time favorites by any band, and I haven't stopped
listening to Amateur Shortwave Radio.  Of course, this Christmas has been
dominated by Darkest Night of the Year.

CHRIS