Re: Fwd: 19 december 1999.

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:48:10 -0600 (CST), you wrote:

>Yeah, but did he mention if anything ever became of that THIRD listie?
>No?
>I didn't think so.
>
>I guess it's not quite as interesting a story as he didn't get married
>Saturday.
>
>Serious question: are there any other current or former relationships that
>sprouted through this list or through going to see the band? There's gotta
>be one or two.

Jeff, my dear master of segue...

Since you bring it up, I guess it's time for us to come clean and tell
the rest of the story about that 'third listee'. Yes, he was at the
breakfast many moon ago. Yes, he was there at the genesis of the
relationship between J & L.

But, as you reported, that third listee didn't get married last
Saturday.

Jeff, will you marry me?