Re: Fwd: 19 december 1999.

> Linford told us several stories over the course of the evening.  I
> like it when Linford does most of the talking (what can I say--I enjoy
> it when stories make sense!).  Towards the end of the concert, Linford
> told us a story about a Sunday-morning listie breakfast, attended by
> Karin, Linford, and three listies.  He told us about how two of the
> listies at that dusty Sunday-morning meal continued to grow closer.
> He told us that the ending of the story is also a beautiful beginning,
> that those two people were married Saturday night.  "Jay and Lindsey,
> are you here?  Did you go through with it?"  And our beaming black-clad
> couple stands together saying yes, they did, and everyone applauds.

Yeah, but did he mention if anything ever became of that THIRD listie?

No?

I didn't think so.

I guess it's not quite as interesting a story as he didn't get married
Saturday.

Serious question: are there any other current or former relationships that
sprouted through this list or through going to see the band? There's gotta
be one or two.

Jeff
(yup, the third listie, but you probably already figured that out)