Re: what otr we listen to the most

>> <<<Let's start a "what otr we listen to the most" thread!!!!!!!!!
>Let's
>>  also indicate which album you started with...>>>

I started with Patience - was enthralled by its artistry and diversity
(omigod - how cliche)
Purchased Eve when it was released - Different but loved it
Then on to Til We Have Faces - Disappointed but learned to appreciate it
later (Especially 'Paul and Virginia')
Waited forever for GDBD - Blown away!  OtR now officially my co-favorite
band (along with the Mac)
Shortly thereafter acquired Besides - sat on the shelf for a while.  Too
busy with GDBD.
Darkest Night of the Year - I'm the only one in my little world who
thinks it's as beautiful as it is dark
Finally bought ASR - Amazing.  Actually prompted me to go back to
Besides.

Order of rotation:

1 - Of course GDBD.  I find that it fits my every mood, not just the
melancholy and pensive ones (although they prevail)
2 - ASW
3 - Besides
4 - Til We Have Faces - (especially 'Paul and Virginia')
5 - Patience
6 - Eve
7 - Darkest Night... (last because it's seasonal)

This of course may all change by next month.

BARK BARK
Kelvin