Re: what otr we listen to the most

hmmm.

i started out with gdbd.  a few months after i got that, i went to otr's june
'98 ark show.  at that show i picked up eve, twhf, and besides.  i got the
others in august (and asr and linford's soon after they came out).  i too was
not immediately attached to twhf, but after a while (maybe even close to a
year; i'm not sure) i became attached to it.  as far as listening frequency
is concerned, "i don't know."  if i had to guess, it would probably be
something like this:

twhf
gdbd
eve
patience
besides
dnoty
asr

though at this point i'd have to move dnoty up because it's christmas music.
and it's almost christmas.  right now it's probably near the top.  maybe even
at the top.  but that's the seasonal thing, even though i do listen to it
year round.

i'm not even sure of the order, anyway.  it's hard for me to gauge this sort
of thing.  right now i'm second-guessing my list, just like i would be
second-guessing my list if i had to list them from most to least favorite.
there's really no one album that i play more than the others.  not that i can
tell, anyway.

-burrill.