favorites and festivities

>Let's start a "what otr we listen to the most" thread!!!!!!!!!  Let's
>also indicate which album you started with...

> > 1.  TWHF
> > 2.  Patience.

Ah, yes.  A kindred spirit :)  I wouldn't cheat the other albums horribly by
my comparison, I hope.  Still, that place in my heart for "I've been
slipping" from Patience or for "Like a Radio" among so many others on TWHF
is large.

One (or two) more comment!!  Jay and Lindsey, blessings on your marriage!
I'm so content for you and looking forward to what the Hive will produce now
that you are even *more* conjoined :)  I sincerely look forward.  To all who
care, Merry Christmas!  Have a peaceful holiday.

Ciao-
Marie