Re: GDBD re-release. Wow, actual news.

Jeff Wisniewski wrote:
>I was just over on ebay and someone's selling a promo copy of
>the Virgin records Good Dog Bad Dog re-release.

who's the bastard trying to sell a promo copy on eBay...?

>They claim that the CD now contains the song "It's Never Quite
>What It Seems"

Cool.

>does not contain... "Jack's Valentine"

Oh, I love that song...

>and has completely new artwork.

Cool.

>I wonder what this means in terms of the new record which was
>also supposed to contain "It's Never Quite What It Seems". How
>much more of it is going to be different?

Well, hopefully "The World Can Wait" and "Toledo" (aka Tumbleweeds) will
still be on it...

Linford, I hope you're reading... :)

Trying but my feet are stuck,
Dan

NP: Tellus - On the Surface

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/