website revision

hey, kids...

just wanted to let everyone know that i have (yet again) updated my OtR
site. not much of the content has changed, but there are quite a few more
links, and i'm back on top of the listie page. so if you'd like to become
visually immortalized on the listie page (or maybe you already sent me your
pic and i missed it somehow) just let me know. just go to the links section
and  look for 'listie page.'

anyhow, as always, if there's anything else you guys want added, just lemme
know. i know we've talked about adding guitar tabs and such... anyway, just
lemme know.

bye for now,
eric.

ps - oh yeah... the url is http://www.kconline.com/eschumacher/OtR

np: michael w. smith | i 2 (eye)  (you just have to break out the oldies
every now and again...)