Re: 19 december 1999.

Nikkster wrote:
>>It was a truly great time once we found out that Jay&Lynz made it.  :)  We
>>didn't think you'd show up after no sighting pre-Dennie or pre-OtR.  Good
>>thing you did, or Linford would have made that announcement for nothing...
>>:)  It was nice to see you two again, and many congratulations your way.
>>Have fun remodeling!! :)
>
>YEAH! What did Linford say????

Well, he talked about how he met J&Lynz (and toast) at Kaldi's the morning
after the 4/30 Bogart's show.  And how they got married on Saturday and
came up for the Ark show... then they played "My Love is a Fever" for 'em
(Karin seemed quite bubbly during this song).  "Rhapsodie" was on the
setlist, but they didn't play it.

Again.

I guess the theory of "only for weddings" is a falacy.  Not that
"Rhapsodie" is the only reason to get married... :)

In fact, it's not a reason at all.  But it sure would be nice to hear them
play it.  It's been on countless setlists this year alone and not played...

In this world of idle fears,
Dan

NP: Tellus - On the Surface

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/