Re: Ark show and why I'm not sick of otr shows

> Burrill, I think that I stood right behind you in line
> outside before the show. I was with two friends (a
> couple) and you and a blond female were standing
> in front of the showcase out front. Am I right??? I
> think I saw you front and center during the show.

were you with the one (or were you the one) who didn't notice the "over the
rhine" on the poster in the window?  or was that someone else?

but yeah, i was with a blonde female.  and we were in front of the showcase.
and i remember that couple and i remember noticing all three of you.

(so close yet so far, number two.)