Re: jason dennie

>"GLASSFORD,JOHN" <jglassford at neo_rr.com> wrote:
>does anyone know jason dennie's e-mail address?   i need it.
>thank you.

     Jason Dennie published his email address on his CD _Living
on Melody Lane_ : jdennie739 at aol_com.

     Jason Dennie is amazingly good on accoustic guitar.  When I
tried to describe Leo Kottke to someone familiar with Cincinnati
music and Blue Jordan Records, I said Leo was similar to Jason
Dennie.  Obviously no-one could really achieve Leo's level of
excellence without his years of experience, so I do not want to
create disappointment by building up Jason *too* much.  If you
like the idea of a solo acoustic guitar by a craftsman who can
really move his fingers over the strings, try his CD.  It might
be available from http://bluejordan.com or at least they can help
you get in contact with Jason Dennie if his email address is no
longer in use.