i'm fine in this melancholy room

hello, kids!

it's a grey sunday afternoon here in the queen city, but my mind is running
around in circles after trying to write christmas poetry for all of my
friends (it's a year for creative, thoughtful, CHEAP gifts!).  i just caught
up on my listee reading and wanted to say hello, even though i don't have
much more than that to say.

happy birthday heather!

wednesday is laura hepker's birthday.  it's also an amazing day in lunar
history--one of the brightest moons ever on the darkest night of the year.
do any of you in the local area care to go moon-watching with me?
c'mon--doesn't wine and conversation under the stars sound lovely? =)  i'll
bring the blankets...

out of curiousity, how was terri's birthday celebrated at schuba's?  did
everyone sing?  did any of you chicago listees buy her a drink?

happy holidays, blessed christmas, joyful hannukah, etc., whatever...

much love,
amy joy