Re: VoL (was Re: Taft)

At 08:59 PM 12/18/99 -0800, bink wrote:
>> the great binkster wrote:
>
>oh, i'm great now, eh?

sure, why not... :)

>> Quite frankly I couldn't believe it when they played
>> "Motel Room"...  Plus afterwards, Bill was a
>> genuinely great person to talk to.  It's like he's
>> been your best buddy for years- he's so personable.
>
>When I opened for them at Brady's. I ended up spending
>more time hanging out with him before and after the
>show than during the musical part of the evening.
>Yeah, he's like a best buddy; he remembered me, too.

Yeah, cool guy.  I guess being an indie band, he's pretty much their PR...
so if he was a jerk, I don't think they'd be doing well at all... :)

>As far as OtR, I think Terri wins the most personable
>award....

I've never really talked with her before.  Dave (bassist) is pretty
personable, too.  And then there's always Ric.  He's really cool to talk to.

Off to Ann Arbor in a few hours,
Dan

NP: Essential Leo Kottke  (this is a great CD!)

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/