Re: schuba's

what a great birthday party.
Happy Birthday Jan : ) I am glad it was great but why didn't you request a
song since it was your birthday and all. I wish I could have been there but
honestly sleep became way more important after sleeping very little during
the week.

by the way, today (saturday, the 18th) is terri's birthday!!
Happy Birthday Terri

  p.s.  jeff and i discussed the rhinelander ball, and we're all in favor!!!
  : )
  drew, be my date?!?!?!?!
  (don't tell fran!)
I'll be Frans date then!

Jeff I got your e-mail as of right now the roll is being developed I hope to
get the pictures back this afternoon. I will scan them and more than likely
e-mail them to the list since I do not have a web page.

My exams went well I think. I got one back before I went on break and made a
100% on it, so hopefully all of them went that well. I spent most of the
week writing a 15 page take home essay exam, and studying for 2 education
finals.

I am home now, sleep and relaxation are a novelity and I am taking full
advantage of both this weekend. Unfortunatly I have piles of class notes to
file away but that really will not be a huge problem. I also have to work on
my resume portfolio I would like a real job this summer. One, that will give
me a lot of experience in working with people who have disabilities in an
educational setting. I also have to go Christmas shopping. I should go now I
think I would like to go running this morning.
Later
Debbie

3174685 ICQ number
Debflinch AIM AOL
when I look up to the sky at night I want to go chase the stars but like the
catcher in the rye
I want to stay where you are - Over the Rhine