the oh sooo long list

Well all,

I would also like to be added to the off a short pier list of those who want
a bootleg.
But we all don't know of anyone.... hmmm... Where's the Raven, when you need
her.  She does a good job with these things.

And for my two cents, I wsh i could have been to the show.  You all sound
like you had a wonderful time, and I haven't heard that oughta the bunch, in
ages.   And the funny thing is that I was only 50 miles away, at some stupid
country show (Trisha Yearwood, and Mark Wills), for a Christmas party.  Alas,
if it only could have been OTR.  If only I could have afforded to go, I would
have been there..... But I took the free way out, and saw that lousy county
Christmas show.  Damn.  There's always next year, I suppose.

Heather