Re: you should be ashamed

Hi Boo,

>Boo on all of you,
>Oh what a pathetic age we live in when people who claim to be such avid
>fans
>of a particular band who is obvioussly not "rolling in the dough" can still
>sink low enough to ask for a bootleg. You are in effect taking money
>straight from the band's pocket. Bootlegs are nothing more than stolen
>material. That's right you're al thieve.
>Boo!!!Boo!!!Boo!!!

Although you are right in a legal sense, I would like to say that since most
listies either have bought ALL OtR CD's or are striving to complete their
collection (hurray Tim!) the argument of taking money from the band is
somewhat farfetched.
Unless of course OtR plan to bring out a live album (from the Taft show for
instance :) ), but then we would all be very happy to buy it from them
instead of making do with a bootleg.

Mark