RE: Best OTR albums?

		here's another question for everyone (again, this discussion
may have taken
		place in the past, but answers are often fluid and
changing...):
		what otr song would be your life theme song?  (not just
today, but
		overall...)

I like "Dead Weight."   Not only does it have one of the most beautiful
melodies of any song I've ever heard, but also every time I hear it, I'm
reminded that any time doing what is not worth doing ("stick[ing] my
fingers/where they don't belong," "deal[ing] with bygone bruises," etc.) is
nothing but dead weight.  My favorite line is "We know good enough is a
thousand miles from grace..."

CHRIS QUEEN
BELLSOUTH Mobility
Athens Inventory