you should be ashamed

Boo on all of you,
Oh what a pathetic age we live in when people who claim to be such avid fans
of a particular band who is obvioussly not "rolling in the dough" can still
sink low enough to ask for a bootleg. You are in effect taking money
straight from the band's pocket. Bootlegs are nothing more than stolen
material. That's right you're al thieve.
Boo!!!Boo!!!Boo!!!

still Love You All,
Rob

P.S. hypothetically speaking, if one were to have a really good copy of the
show, maybe you should send me one. You know, just so it doesn't fall into
the wrong hands. :-)