Re: Best OTR albums?

jennifer said:

>If you could only own one recording, which would it
>be?
>If you could have two recordings?

we have had this discussion before, but we never seem to tire of it.  the
only problem is that *all* of the albums are good.  if i had to go with two,
though, i'd say "'til we have faces" and "good dog bad dog"...

here's another question for everyone (again, this discussion may have taken
place in the past, but answers are often fluid and changing...):
what otr song would be your life theme song?  (not just today, but
overall...)

happy it's raining,
amy joy