Re: Best OTR albums?

hi.

> If you could only own one recording, which would it
> be?

who's limiting you to one or two albums?   but if you are limited by
whatever reason,  the ones to own are
1) Good Dog Bad Dog
2)  Eve

----or-----

1)  Eve
 2) Good Dog Bad Dog

you won't be sorry if you don't take my advice, and substitute any album for
either of those two,  so you're pretty safe no matter what.

> I'm a Cowboy Junkies fan who was extremely impressed
> with OTR's opening set this past year.

i was hoping more of you CJ fans  (i count myself one of you as well)  would
come over here and say something like this.    some of you did.

> If you don't have a minidisc recorder, I'd highly
> recommend the experience - especially for any
> potential bootleggers out there!

i've  been thinking about getting an MD-R  just for such reasons
(bootlegging gigs)  but how's the quality of the sound that the mike's pick
up from seat-area?      you can't always talk the sound-dude into letting
you patch into his board.   any experience?

> Much Thanks.
> CPJC

i see the JC,  but what's the CP for?

bye,