Re: No OTR - other artists.

--- scott rice <smeep at dog_com> wrote:

> Anybody out there ever listen to Rufus Wainwright or
> Ron Sexsmith?

Hey, smeep! Did you notice that before Leo started his
set, they were playing Ron Sexsmith over the P.A.?
Good stuff. I have the album with "Speaking with the
Angel" on it. (Why can I never remember album titles
when I need them?)

Funny thing is, a friend of mine compared me musically
with Sexsmith. Not knowing who he was, I went to the
local Borders to track him down; I've loved his stuff
since...

Gee, I became a big VoL fan for exactly the same
reason. Go figure! Maybe someday someone will compare
some starving musician to me and, never having heard
my name before, he or she will get one of my albums
and become a big fan of my music.

Or maybe not.

I can dream, though, right?

bink