Schuba's

Hey all,
     Sounds like the Taft show was one of the better-recieved Holiday
shows OTR's put on in the last few years.  Usually there'd be a few negative
to neutral reviews peppering the list by now.  I'm a little sorry I missed it,
but it
gives me something to look forward to when Jennifer and I trek to Chicago
for the upcoming Schuba's gig.  Anybody else want to chime in that'll be at
that show?  Also, I know there's an attatched restaurant to the club (or in the
club) and the menu on their website looks tasty; is this recommended or
Jen and I look elsewhere for sustainance?  We'll be window shopping ("No
honey, you DON'T really need that $2000 Versace dress in the window!")
the rest of the time before heading back on Sunday.

See you in Chicago,
AaronB

np: Graveblankets - Apple Plum Blood Pudding