Cow Guy

Ok, I THINK I know the legend of the cowguy. I
went to a Bogart's show last year, and the cowguy
was a few feet from me. That was the night he got
on someone else's shoulders during the concert
and a bouncer almost thrashed him. But that's
besides the point, I suppose. Anyway, in the
middle of the concert, he starts yelling for
Karen to tell this joke. She made some diffusing
comment -- looking somewhat amused and continued
the concert. I believe someone told me later that
during a Xavier show, she made the :
             "Knock Knock"
             "Who's There?"
             "Interrupting Cow"
         "interrupting c -- "MOO!"
      joke, and this guy just loved it. And from
then on, he came in the cow suit to remind her of
it. I'm not completely sure of this, but I'm
almost positive. I wish we could find the crazy
cow man and get all the facts...and find out what
the picture was all about...

hmmm...

jen