Re: Last Night

uhm don't you wear a size 13 shoe? : )
It was really nice seeing meeting everybody last night.
Jan and Fran and Jeff we have to go to Kaldis next time... I will come to
Chicago to see an OTR concert. However it will not be December 18th since I
have been invited to various parts of the country over Christmas break I
have decided to turn them all down and stay at home and make goetta.
Lindsey and Jay I wish you guys could have been at the show but I know you
are getting ready for your wedding and that is more important. But, you did
miss a wonderful show... Someone has got to tell Linford and Karin you guys
are getting married and how you met it would be a great concert story.
Drew and Bruce when are you going to begin your morning show? I need some
good comedy to wake me up these days.
Christopher F. I am very disappointed that I do not think that I got to meet
you. It was to be one of the highlights in my evening oh well maybe next
time.
Nikki it was so nice to finally meet you and I am glad that you were feeling
well enough to make it to the show and I wish I would have had more time to
talk to you.
Bink it was nice seeing you again and in the proper tartan. I hope you were
not too cold.
Andrew hi I hope you did well on your exams : )
Dan it was nice seeing you. Chris E I missed you!
Melissa it was nice seeing you again too.
The group of very nice people I meet who Nikki came with, it was nice
meeting you too.
The music was great and everyone on stage seemed very happy to be there.
They all looked great. I did not have a good view of Linford because he was
behind the piano and was twisting around from instrument to instrument so
often. He was wearing a red shirt and black pants. Terri looked very nice
she was holding a little court after the show with all the guys. JG you
should have been there. However Drew made up for you by yelling "I love you
Terri" in the middle of the concert so it was just like you were there
almost except I had no one to share my food with after the concert.  Karin
looked very nice - her hair is cute but not one of my favorite styles. I
really liked the skirt she was wearing. It was silver and changed colors as
the light color changed. Jeff Bird looked pretty good and so did Jack. Dave
and the drummer looked as though they just rolled out of bed but it really
does not matter. At this point I am just babbling. The cow guy...
interesting the next time I am at a concert I will ask him what is up with
the cow costume I should have last night but was so shocked that I didn't.
The music was awesome I just sat there in awe. It was beautiful and
passionate. I love hearing June and Jacksie and And Can It Ever Be. Oh I
also love Circle of Quiet and My Love is a Fever. It was so cool hearing
Last Night live - okay I loved everything they played it was great! Well I
guess I should quit procrastinating and begin studying for finals.
Later
Debbie