Cornerstone Fest (IL) July 2000

Snipped from a NG...

>That's right friends. The first Cornerstone bands to be confirmed are:
>77s
>Third Day
>P.O.D.
>Ballydowse
>Over the Rhine
>Jennifer Knapp
>Living Sacrifice

Yay!!  7 of the 7 first-announced bands are pretty damn tempting... and it
already beats last year's subpar line-up.  Last year Monk was the
highlight, and he was the first night (Wednesday)... ugh... I was so wiped
out, i didn't even stay for VoL's show that Sunday...

Ballydowse was fun last year.  Celtic-punk.  No lie!!  Actually, it
   was more celtic than punk, and I swear they had 9 or 10 people
   on stage last year... it was wicked-fun.
OtR didn't do the fest last year, so them being back is cool.
Ditto on Living Sacrifice...

Wow!  Today is my day, I guess...

Dan

NP: finger eleven - tip

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/