Re: Hello everybody

Tobias Fritz wrote:
>I'm from Germany and I just saw Ric Hordinski live with Monk at
>Christmas Rock Night and I was so impressed by his guitar playing
>that I bought Hush and Quiver right away...

Cool.

BTW, I can't let you mentioning this RockNight go by without asking you...

Did you catch the GALACTIC COWBOYS' set?  And if so, how was it?

>Well, I'm looking forward to the diskussion on this list... is
>there a message archive that works? Cause the one the first message
>told me about doesn't work anymore...

http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/

That one should work... it just did for me two seconds ago...

Dan

NP: finger eleven - tip

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/